Inspired by powder days in the backcountry the Treeline Gloves are fully waterproof, durable and dexterous.
Balancing durability with dexterity these gloves allow you to easily handle your kit, whether that's ski poles and bindings or ropes and climbing gear. By combining a hard-wearing, goat leather outer with a custom-fit OutDry® waterproof insert, the Treeline Glove is able to withstand repeated use in the mountains.
With features such as leather reinforcements over critical seams the leather is durable yet malleable, allowing for complete ease of movement as well as perfect grip. A spring ski-touring essential.
- Weight: 160g/5.6oz
- Water resistant leather glove
- Custom fit OutDry® waterproof insert
- High pile lining on back of hand
- Bemberg palm lining
- Digital leather reinforcement patch over critical seams
- Stretch insulated low bulk cuff
- Pre-curved, boxwall finger construction for improved fit
- SKU: QAH-20