If you're taking on the likes of Kilimanjaro, or planning alpine ascents, the Women's Neutrino Pro is the lightweight down-filled mountain jacket that will take you from basecamp to the summit and back.
A technical mountain jacket suitable for winter alpine conditions up to 4000m, the Women's Neutrino Pro uses weather-resistant Pertex® Quantum Pro outer fabric deals with spindrift and snow. 800 fill power of ethically-sourced hydrophobic down locks in the warmth. The helmet-compatible down filled hood features a wired peak, and concealed adjusters. A two-way front zip with synthetic insulated baffle behind maximises warmth, and an internal zipped security pocket keeps the essentials safe.
Lightweight and packable, with a stuff sack included, the Women's Neutrino Pro offers warmth, comfort and protection from the weather whenever you need it.
- Weight: 530g/18.7oz
- Pertex® Quantum Pro outer fabric
- Pertex® Quantum lining
- 800FP Ethically-Sourced European Goose Down (200g/7oz in size 12)
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Stitch-through construction
- Helmet compatible down filled hood with wired peak
- Concealed hood adjusters
- 2-way YKK® VISLON® front zip with synthetic insulated baffle behind
- 2 YKK® coil zipped hand pockets
- Internal zipped security pocket
- Hook and loop adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem drawcord
- Stuffsack included
- Fit: Regular