Worn as either a lightweight outer or warm midlayer, the Cirrus Flex Jacket is incredibly versatile, offering durability, breathability, and freedom of movement.
The Cirrus Flex Jacket is lightly filled with Cirrus™ 3M Featherless insulation, which balances and regulates temperature so you don’t overheat while you’re moving or get cold when you stop. Designed for movement, the Thermic™ stretch fleece panelling offers excellent flexibility and improved breathability. The Cirrus Flex is made with durable Hyperlite™ rip-stop outer and lining fabric, which sheds water and is fast drying. The left pocket doubles as integrated stuff sack so it packs away neatly when you’re on the move.
Whether you plan to walk, climb, or scramble to the summit of the Ben, or beyond, the hard working Cirrus Flex Jacket is suitable for long mountain days and year round active use as part of a layering system.
- Weight: 320g/11.2oz
- Hyperlite™ rip-stop outer and lining fabric
- Thermic™ stretch fleece with grid face and brushed back panelling
- Fleece lined chin guard
- YKK® VISLON® front zip with internal storm flap
- 2 YKK® zipped hand pockets. Left pocket doubles as integrated stuff sack
- 2 Interior drop-in pockets
- Lycra bound elasticated cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Slim
- Centre back length (Size L): 74cm